House for Sale
Inter City Colonial
Property ID 2004124Stunning colonial home positioned in the historic Mort Estate lovingly restored to its elegant best.
All the comforts of contemporary design meet period features of VJ walls, polished timber floors and timber fret work. The living areas lead to wrap around verandahs and stunning modern kitchen with access to your screened rear deck. We urge all first home owners, astute investors and owner occupiers to act quickly to secure this low-maintenance inner-city lifestyle.
- Stunning kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Open plan lounge and dining lead to the wrap-around verandah
- Well-sized bedrooms; two offering built-in storage
- Good-sized bathroom also has a separate second toilet
- Secure, high quality Craftlatt screens, doors and windows
- Screened entertaining deck at the rear of the home
- Low maintenance 425sqm allotment with storage shed
- 5,000 litre under house water tank; plumbed to the home
- Convenient two street access and off street parking
- Short walk into the city; Grand Central, cafes, bars and restaurants
- Convenient to Laurel Bank Park and the new railway precinct
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.